Super Fast Greek Platter
Looking for a fresh, fast weeknight meal? Might I suggest a fresh Greek Platter! Easy peasy lemon squeezie.
- Roasted red peppers (or peppercinis)
- Red onion
- Kalamatas (which I was too hungry and forgot!)
- Lemon wedges
- Salt/Pepper + Vinegar/Oil
- + Add grilled chicken breast if desired (buy it pre-cooked from most delis if you want to make things extra easy!)
- + Dolmas (canned from TJ's or the WF's olive bar)
- If you're cooking the chicken, get that popped in a preheated oven. I use just a little olive oil, salt, pepper, lemon, oregano, basil.
- If you're making this for your family, arrange all of the veggies on a platter.
- Service on beds of arugula, drizzled in O&V with S&P to taste!